Tuesday, July 12, 2011



 
I'm so excited to tell you that Dave is getting baptized this Saturday!!! We are super excited. Sunday before church sister Degraff and Dave were making his baptismal program. While I was greeting the members  to church Sis. Degraff said "Elder Lee, come here." So I walk on over while there was a break in the people. I sit down next to Sister Degraff and Dave is on a bench behind me. And Sis. Degraff says "Dave wants to know if you would like to give him a bath." ... I paused for a moment not knowing what to say, they smiled and she said " I had to use Dave's words."  Then it clicked!  I said " I would be Honored."  Dave asked me to baptise him. What a Blessing it is to know that I have touched his life in a way that he wants me to baptize him. It's a real privileged to baptize someone I think. I think it's cool that the first person I get to baptize in Idaho is from Newcastle, England. I'm very happy for him. And his wife Lynn. She is going to be baptized on the 6th of August!  There are so many awesome things going on in this area! 
 
Remember the guy I told you about that had all the Disneyland facts. We had another lesson with them and it went great. She asked us tons of questions! And we answered them all and she was very impressed with us. We told her about some of the things we believe and she would get a confused face and we would explain it and then she would get it. She knows a lot about a lot of churches. And John helped answer some of the questions from what he could remember. And he kept looking at us for the ok that he had it right. And most of the time he was. And Sunday was fast Sunday and he told us at the lesson. I'm going to bare my testimony on Sunday and we were like  you go John. And he was the last one to go up and he told everyone that the last visit we had really helped him open his eyes. Because he was baptized in the church fell away and came back and fell away and came back again and he said that this time, at this moment that I know the church is true. I was blown away. I was saying in my mind " You go John!"  We are hopefully going to be able to see him and Sara soon.
 
 =) love you lots, 
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment