Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My 6th month mark is today.  I HAVE BEEN OUT A QUARTER OF MY MISSION ALREADY!!!  This is crazy. This transfer has gone by so fast. We are already on week 6 and we are going to get transfer calls on Friday! I really hope I get to stay in this area. It's a great area and so much is going to happen and I know I have to be here. Elder Sproul is awesome. We are getting along great.  We are getting so much work done it's Intense!! 
Becca's baptism went great. I said the opening prayer and I ended up having to lead the music too. There were 5 missionaries for her. She was so awesome. A week and a half before her baptism. She gave up coffee Cold Turkey, and we told her to continue to read the Book of Mormon and It will help her with it. And she has been good ever since. She calls us her little Angels. She also calls us her little brothers. 
Dave has a baptismal date for the 16th of July. And he is doing great. Lynn needs a little more time. She has never grown up in a religious home.  She has also gone thought a lot of trials in her life. 
The 4th of July was awesome!! We went to 2 ward breakfasts. And then we went home at about 11:30 till about 5 sitting at a desk doing paper work. That took so long. We did that because 1. it's the 4th of July and not a lot of people want to hear what we have to say, 2. president said we can only see the people we have set appointments with. And 3 we are not aloud to make first contacts. so ya.  Paper Work Day. Yayyy. After  dinner we came home early so we could be able to see some fireworks. We sat on the hill where we live and watched all the city's in the valley shoot off their fireworks. Guys it was the coolest thing ever. I saw a firework show in Boise, Meridian, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, and Star. It was Amazing the whole horizon was fireworks. and of course the people with the illegal fireworks. =) It was awesome. While we were watching, Sister Blaser ( the sister that we live with) brought us out Ice cream. I was almost about to cry but I didn't. It reminded me of the block party that we did every year back at home. 
I miss you guys a lot and I hope you all had a great 4th of July. Hope to hear from you soon. 
Love, 
Elder Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment