Tuesday, August 2, 2011



We had a pretty good week this week. On Sunday it was announced that Lynne and TJ's baptism will be at 11am on Saturday the 6th. I'm super excited for them.  And also Dave has been preparing himself to receive the Priesthood and we were talking about it on Sunday while eating dinner with them. Dave told us that he will see us at 8 on Tuesday. And that was the time that the bishop told us to come over to the church and we asked him how he knew we were going to be at the church at that time and he said "because that is when I'm going to be getting the priesthood." So then we asked so who are you going to have give you the priesthood and he said, "Elder Lee. You have already given me a bath and confirmed me. Why not?" and I of course said I'll do it.  I don't know what I did to influence this mans life but I sure did something.  I am so thankful that I'm out here serving the Lord. Helping people change their lives for the better.  Lynne is still getting ready for her baptism date.

Love you all lots. Your always in my prayers.
 
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment