Friday, February 25, 2011

February 22, 2011

Dear Family,

I taught my first "first" lesson!!! super exciting. This investigator just married a less active 2 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago we asked if they wanted to take the lesson.. Ashley said she would!!!  So great! We gave her and her husband Josh, a Book of Mormon during the lesson to read from.  Josh said, "Oh that will due until we get her a quad with her name engraved on the front."  She was telling us about how Josh has been answering all her questions about the church and then we are thinking that "man, he still has a testimony." Oh ya!  Then at the end of the lesson we asked Ashley if she was to continue to read from the Book of Mormon and pray about it and to gain a testimony if she would be baptized and she said YES!!!  I'm so excited for her, you have no idea.  Well I really have to go now. I love you all so much. Jared, I am still waiting for my letter from you!!!! =) I hope everything is going well and turns for the best.

Love,
Elder Lee
=)

P.S. Tell you more next Tuesday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment