Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 1, 2011

Everything is going great. Hopefully we are going to have another lesson with Ashley tonight and give her that baptismal commitment. We picked up 3 new investigators tracting. They seem promising. We went tracting with a new elder and we knocked on this house and his friend answered the door and we taught a rough 1st discussion. We are going to try to go for another appointment soon... So about the house. Awesome! Did Dad and Uncle Stan do it all themselves?

Ok, so cool spiritual lesson here.
I was reading in Revelations. I actually did this for one of my dinner scriptures. In chapter 12 it talks about the war in heaven and how we are fighting a mighty dragon (Satan) and his army. And in Verses 7-11 it talks about what we use to defeat the army's.  They specifically say they use their words and their Testimony's. So they didn't use swords or their fists to fight..... Being in Idaho doesn't mean I don't get yelled at or cursed at.  I still have to stand for what I believe and have a smile on my face and wave at them if they are in a car yelling at us. We have to be Christ like. We are His people. We fight not with fists but with our words and our actions.  If someone starts pounding on what we believe we have to stand up for what we believe. Our Testimony is our greatest weapon to soften the hearts of those who harden their hearts against us.

Well, I got to go. I love you all so much.

Love,
Elder Lee  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment