Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 15, 2011

Hi Momma,
 
Ashley is doing great! I didn't have my companion last Tuesday so it was just my ward mission leader and I. I was freaking out because I wasn't prepared and the next lesson was on the 3rd lesson and we only practiced it like once in the MTC. So I was pretty scared. But I knew the Spirit was with me, and Ashley would feel the spirit and understand what I was trying to tell her. The Spirit was so strong. I deffinatly felt it. I somewhat knew what I was doing. But the Spirit was guiding me right along. We talked about her baptism date and she wants to be baptized around the end of April. But we are really trying to talk to her about making it earlier because you know how Satan trys to tempt us and gives us obsticals that might make her struggle along the way. Hopefully we can talk to her about that.

I will be in Meridian another 6 weeks until transfers. And then IDK. Who knows where I might go. I might just stay in meridian.
 
I love you Momma!
Give everyone a hug for me.
 
Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment