Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March 22, 2011

Hey everyone,
Everything is going great in Idaho.  The weather is really weird here, windy too.  We were walking yesterday and it started raining.  Light at first then it got harder and harder then it just stopped.  Then it started raining in the distance and we just watched it come towards us. And it started to rain hard on us. Someone gave us an umbrella because she couldn't give us a ride. This was all on one street and within 10 minutes. Transfers were ok.  I'm in the same place which is good and my companion is Elder McAdoo.  He was my trainers companion in the MTC. And my trainer went to Elder McAdoo's old area in Oregon so I am destined to go there!

We are doing our hardest with what we can. I know Heavenly Father has been teaching me and I think I haven't been getting it until now.  I am going to go above and beyond with the work.  I love getting letters!  Thank you to those have been sending them and packages. It warms my heart every time I see my friends names and Elk Grove. I love you all and I miss you guys.
 
Love always,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment