Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 26, 2011

Hey mom,

Q: Are you sitting down?
A: Yes, I am sitting down. That is awesome!!!! I’m sorry I never got around to doing that either. So you are finally going to plant the garden of your dreams and use all those seeds that we bought you for Mothers day that one year. Like 5 years ago. =)

Q: Since you got to Meridian you have lived in the same house serving the same wards right?
A: True. Since I have been in Meridian I have been serving in the same 5 wards that I started in and I am loving it.  I love the people here and I love working with the Non-members. I am truly learning how to be a missionary here and how to love the people that I teach.

Q: Did you have a nice Easter?
A: I had a wonderful Easter! I focused on Christ and His Atonement. On Saturday we got to help out at one of our wards Easter Egg Hunts. It was a lot of fun! We got to look for eggs also and we got too get to know a lot of new people. On Sunday we had Stake Conf. so we got to hear talks from Elder M. Russell Ballard, Elder Johnson from the Seventy, The General Primary president and President Dieter F. Uchdorf.  It was a great session. It was so good we got to go to it twice. =) since our wards were split up. lol I was craving your honey glazed ham all day!!! You have no idea!! I was soo hungry at the end of the day.

Q: Do you every cook for yourself and your companion?
A: Hahaha no. We have nothing really to cook with besides Top Romen. lol I wish I could make some Bulgogi. But it’s too expensive.  =)

=) that was just for you mom. =) I love you so much.

 Ashley’s Baptism is coming up. 2 weeks!!! May 7th!! I’m so excited for both of us. For her that this is the first step to take to living with Heavenly Father again and for me that it’s my first baptism!! I'm more excited for her though.

I love you,

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment