Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March 29, 2011

Today has to be short.  I have had a long day.  Sorry.  The wards I am serving in are: Centennial, Bristol Heights, Hobble Creek, Edinburgh, and Vienna woods.  Awesome wards. I love them. I have to go to my appointment.  I love you.  I am having my appointment with Ashley. This is going to be awesome!  I love you all so much. Great job Jared!!!  On Eagle badges and your Grades!!! =)  Good luck Crystal in you TRAINING!! =)  Mom when ever you can get that package to me. I will be so happy. If I could get the shirts soon that would be great because after General Conference this Sunday I’m going No Coat!  =) I love you. Thank you so much.  I have been praying for all of you. Love ya.

Elder Lee
I promise to write more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment