Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Everyone,

I am having an amazing time at the MTC.  I have had my ups and lows but I know I am doing good.  I have learned so much about how to teach and how to really talk to an investigator before I give them the lesson. I have memorized the first vision and our purpose really fast and we taught our first investigator on Tuesday about the first vision. We did amazing! We transitioned really well. asked good questions and committed her to read the book of Mormon and to pray if it was true. It was an amazing feeling. I was sooo scared at first. I was stressing out for days before. I was actually getting sick, but I got a blessing from my district leader and my companions and I feel great now. My comp Elder Garbe, he is exactly like you Jared. Like exactly like you. lol... So we had our first devotional on Tuesday and guess who was there!!!!! Jeffrey R. Holland!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I felt the room fill with the spirit. He talked to us about how we need to stay firm to the faith especially after our mission. So many missionaries go on their missions, complete a full mission and then fall away after.  He definitely did not want this to happen to us. He always talks with power and passion. I love his talks. It is always amazing to hear him talk. I will never forget this talk. So I'm the senior companion this week. I have been doing really well.I have been showing a lot of leadership...I really miss you all. I miss my Momma. my Daddy, my Brother, my Cousin, Mickell, my Friends, my Ward.... I am really having the best spiritual time of my life and I can't wait to come home and share it all with you. I love you all.


With Love,

Elder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment