Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Family,
    I'm goin' to Boise!  I'm on the plane as I write. LOL I am super excited and super scared at the same time.  I really don't know what to expect but it will most likely come to me fairly quickly.  Okay, so my district is all 6 feet tall pretty much.  6 of us are 6 feet and over.  They are a tall bunch.  6 of us are going to Boise out of the 12.  All of the tall ones are going to Boise.  Our group that's going to Boise all together is 15 missionaries.  There is tons of things that need to happen.  I know Heavenly Father is taking care of me and all of you.  I feel so blessed to be on this mission to serve the Lord and to bring more blessings into all of our lives.  I love you all so very much and your all in my prayers.  Sorry, I'm cutting out so early.  The plane is about to land.  I love you all, and remember I LOVE LETTERS!

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment