Sunday, January 2, 2011


My Journey

I can't wait to begin my mission and I am excited to have this blog so that my family and friends can know what I am doing, while serving my mission. I will have things posted as often as I can. Here is all the information I have for my mission, so far.
--
I will be entering the MTC (Mission Training Center in Utah) on Wednesday, January 5, 2011. My address, while I will be at the MTC is:

Elder Jacob Won Lee
MTC Mailbox # 210
ID-BOI 0125
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I would love to get letters, if you can. Once I leave the MTC I will be able to recieve letters from this address:

Elder Jacob Won Lee
Idaho Boise Mission
1111 S Cole Road
Boise, ID 83709
--
Please feel free to write any time. I will respond as often as possible but free time is limited to one day a week. I may respond by posting something on this blog, so make sure to check often.
--
Peter and Jake had a farewell before they left inviting their friends and family to say goodbye and good luck!

There was YUMMY food made by both Mother's, and even Peter! Thanks to everyone who could make it!
Thank you to all my family and friends for your love and support. I am excited for this new adventure and for the chance to serve my Heavenly Father.
--
Here are the announcements from when Jacob gave his farewell talk his home ward and the singles ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment